Top Ten New Series I Want To Start
Top Ten Tuesday is a feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. An awesome feature if you’d ask me. Therefore I will join them from now on. Maybe not every week, but as often as I can.
This week’s prompt is ‘Top Ten Series I Want To Start‘. Who knows me also knows that I try to avoid reading series that are not finished yet. Sometimes I just can’t wait, but most of the time I can do it. So I am often collecting books until I have them all and then I start reading them. Another given is that there are way too many series that I still want to read. That’s not just about series though, there are way too many books I want to read and there’s so little time.
For this prompt I turned to my ‘to read list’ on Goodreads. The idea was to search for series that are from the past two years. I thought that it would be hard, but there were more than ten of them on my wishlist. These ten are the ones I picked as they appeal to me.
1. Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead
2. Time Between Us (Time Between Us #1) by Tamara Ireland Stone
3. Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
4. Fated (The Soul Seekers #1) by Alyson Noel
5. So Close to You (So Close to You #1) by Rachel Carter
6. Geek Girl (Geek Girl #1) by Holly Smale
7. Insanity (Asylum #1) by Lauren Hammond
8. Phobic (The Forbidden Doors #1) by Cortney Pearson
9. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han
10. The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass