Let me introduce myself to you. I was born in Utrecht in 1984. I still live in Utrecht, where I share a two bedroom flat with my boyfriend Huib, my baby boy Marcel (August 2015) and our two cats Bella and Kitty.
In the fall of 2013 I graduated at the university of applied sciences in Utrecht. In my dream job I would be able to combine writing, the internet, social media and event management. Since I was unable to find my dream job, I decided to become a freelance (copy)writer and create my own dream job. So far I am loving it. At the moment I am not working due to my pregnancy, but I will definitely get back to writing as soon as I can.
Life is full of amazing things. First of all I love words. That means that I love reading books & magazines, writing stories, blog posts and snail mail. You can find my Dutch blog on Roxxy84.nl. I’m also into music, festivals, concerts, football (soccer!) and dancing.
Random facts about me:
- Spring is my favorite season;
- I have been blogging since 2003;
- Risotto is my favorite food;
- I probably own more pairs of sunglasses than shoes;
- I do love shoes a lot;
- Watching series on Netflix is a great way to spend the afternoon;
- My favorite TV-show is definitely Grey’s Anatomy;
- I think all drinks are meant to be cold, except for hot chocolate;
- Blue is my favorite color;
- I love colorful & cute things.