Five facts about me #3
Even though I have already posted a few random facts about myself on my about me page, I do think there is so much more about me that you don’t know. Therefore I will share some random facts about myself every now and then. You can check my previous random fact post here.
Source of the image
1. I am not afraid of spiders, but wasps freak me out! Hello, they can fly! They are unpredictable. I have only been stung by a wasp once in my life and that was probably 25 years ago. I am no longer running away from them when I am outside, but if a wasp enters either my car or my house, I will leave until it’s gone. No way I am spending time in a closed space with one of those creepy creatures. Get lost, leave me alone! Did I mention that I almost jumped out of a moving car once when I discovered one of those yellow-and-black monsters?
2. I feel uncomfortable when the volume of my car radio is at an odd number. I can stand 5, 15 or 25, but otherwise the volume should be an even number. I know that theoretically nothing will happen to me, but still I just can’t stand it.
3. I have a thing for cute notebooks. I always buy them, but then I am afraid to mess up so I hardly ever use them. Then I wonder why I need them, but end up buying more of them anyways.
4. My favorite alcoholic drink is Martini Bianco. I don’t buy it very often, but when I do, I really love it. I also like Baileys and Liqor 43 a lot.
5. I seriously hate fireworks. I hate the fact that people are allowed to use them at New Year’s Eve and that they think it is nice to light them before that day. I am not a fan of going outside during the last week of the year because of those people.