Five facts about me #2
Even though I have already posted a few random facts about myself on my about me page, I do think there is so much more about me that you don’t know. Therefore I will share some random facts about myself every now and then. You can check my first random fact post here.
Source of the image
1. Part of me would love to move away from here, to another city or even another country. I dream about living in London for example. At the same time I am too scared to actually do it. I am afraid that I would miss Utrecht way too much and that it would be impossible to find a new flat or house here in Utrecht. I am so scared that I will end up feeling miserable there. So I am staying right here. I am a dreamer, but sometimes I wish I’d have the guts to actually do the things I dream about.
2. When it comes to books, I have no backbone. When I tell myself not to buy new books, because I have so many unread books on both my bookshelf and my Kindle, I always find reasons to buy a new book anyways. I mean, if one of my favorite authors publishes a new book I just need to have it and how can one say ‘no’ to a good deal? So I always end up buying new books every month, even when I am determined not to.
3. I am not a fan of revolving doors. Okay, that’s an understatement. If someone steps into one right before me, I will wait for the next part. If I am not the first one to walk in, I just won’t do it. I know that the worst thing that will happen is that it will stop moving for a moment, but still… Those things are just creepy. Imagine the joy of going to the hospital a lot right now… There’s one of those things at the entrance.
4. Gerbera daisies are my favorite flowers. I really love the different colors and how they are so beautiful if you put them together. I don’t often buy flowers though, as my cats are champions when it comes to knocking the vase over or eating the flowers. There’s no fun in that.
5. I love having lunch or dinner at Subway. My favorite Sub is chicken fajita on honey oat bread with veggies and chipotle southwest sauce on top. I could eat it every day if it was necessary. Yes, I have tried other sandwiches, but I love this one the most. I am thrilled about the fact that you can add avocado since a couple of weeks. That’s delicious! This sandwich was also my favorite pregnancy craving.